Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Liam wrote:

42. I will agree with the first half to a point and disagree with the second. this topic has been very critical and not constructive in the least. If the original poster had an issue with a group he worked with, he could have taken it to them privately and not aired dirty laundry. I have zero problem with people giving constructive feedback, but I have seen very little of that on this topic. Truthfully I see very little of that on this forum, but I'm not going to really start on that.

If this isn't mostly constructive criticism, I don't know what is!

I don't personally consider this topic "dirty laundry". Although I do agree that, if kept unchecked, topics like this *can* become flame-wars, I see none of that here.

As to your comment regarding this forum, that is your opinion. However, I do not see the entire forum as a whole like this. Sure, there are some trouble makers among us, but most forum patrons are ordinary people who want a way to express their shared interest in games developed for the blind. Nothing more, nothing less!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector