Re: Needing Help With Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Mastering

I've been looking to run something with 5th Edition just as it's the newest, and the one fresh on most people's minds. Fourth Edition definitely fits as the most war game like, and though 5th Edition toned it back quite a bit, a map seems to make organization of placement a lot easier. As far as stating NPCs, I think I have a few ideas that should make it rather quick to look stuff up when I need particular NPCs or monsters. The internet is full of different calculators and stats on a bunch  of that sort of thing. I will have a look at other additions, however.