Re: helping with cops a new police simulator

Dude, you were already told multiple times that when it is released it will be found in the new releases room and you were also told that other games were being worked on as of now. Personally if I were you I would stop asking repeatedly when the windows version is being released and just wait until it is, you will know when it is if you check new releases from time to time and see it. If you don't see it, its not out yet, and you will have to continue waiting.