Re: helping with cops a new police simulator

Please do also stop posting multiple times in a row. There is a beautiful edit function to edit your posts, why not taking advantage of that? smile
As for the Windows version, I am looking forward to seeing it in the future; during the course of the next few months, I will be probably too busy anyway, so please do take your time, no matter how long it will take you! The ideas you shared with us are just awesome; maybe you can also add bicycles as well. But I can understand how much effort it takes to actually transfer all the ideas into real code, so I am not going to push you to get things done right away. big_smile