Re: Monthly chat July 2017

I'm kinda scared of what my electric bill will be, too. The insulation at my place is ... is not, I suppose. And it's been over 90f / 38c for most of the month, so my air conditioning is working overtime to little avail. With a structure more ameneable to climate management, $150 would be on the high end... but I'm fearing something closer to the previously-mentioned $250. :-/

The evidence is pretty overwhelming at this point that I cannot get anything done without a social life. I have no interest in seeking out such a thing, never mind medicinally, and so far as I can tell there aren't any good reasons to wind up where likable people are likely to be around here. While I have 0 problems with the notion of, you know, actually having friends, that it is apparently necessary in order to do anything at all is frustrating and kinda offensive. So... if they ever come out with a pill to get around this, please let me know tongue