Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

Thus far I've been even in stat points which is probably a good idea over all but not a good idea originally big_smile.
I suppose it's grind city for me then, though at least if I can get more amo for the plate launcher by getting it again I can grind and do something useful at the same time.

I could not get the iron balls because it seems they are on ledges that are higher than I can reach, hell I still cannot find a way out of that area if I go too far into it, it seems you get stuck down a gap that is too high for you to jump up again.

Edit: okay I did kill the bear. It actually turned out what I needed to do was use the combat log, since unfortunately it seems there is no other way of knowing when weapons do zero  to an enemy, eg, the rope can kill insects but can't do green slimes. It seems you can only damage the bear with the pipe or the pl ate thrower, and I didn't realize you had to go back and get the plate thrower again to get more ammo.

Still no luck getting those iron balls, indeed I have had to exit again from that area since it seems there is no way out without either the ability to jump higher or climb ledges. I suspect I am missing something in the jump controls (really after translating the entire game it seems odd the readme isn't translated too since I would've thought that would be relative easy and unfortunately the tutorial does not seem to go into enough detail on a lot of commands).

I am however now on stage two and tangling with the desks. Annoyingly it now seems I can't! get more plate thrower ammo from the first stage. Still I am soldiering on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector