Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

Thanks for the advice.
the thing with the plates is rather odd, indeed it sort of surprises me you don't get access to an ammo shop earlier than this, nevertheless they probably would help against those desks since right now even with my longsword they're just taking faaaar too many hits to kill, this is why I'm still on 2.1 since while I've managed to make it past the falling light bulbs and to the room  where you need to climb the  ledges to hit  the switch I died in seconds after activating it.

With the bear, given that as I said since most weapons seem to do zero damage and the bat only does four a hit it seems using the plates is a must, though I'm guessing the iron balls work too, still the plates and iron balls are too valuable to  waste on trying to farm the bear for xp.

A few hundred more monster murders should do it,  so it's back to school for me to do my detention :d.