A shocking and depressing news!

Greetings to all fellow VIP gamers!

Unfortunately, to all those of You who might care, I have to announce a catastrophic, extremely shocking news, a true disaster, which made me severely depressed!

Some of You may know by now, that I totally lost my vision round 1 and half years ago, but that was by far not the end of all my miseries.
It was not enough, that I lost my left eye right after my birth, due the carelessness of a nurse, it was not enough, that I had to live my whole life with only one functioning eye, it was not enough that a large, malicious tumor was encountered in it over 3 years ago...it wasn't even enough that I totally lost my vision due it round 1 and half years ago...now, at my last hospital control-check, it was told to me, that absolutely nothing more can be done to save my still remaining one eyeball, so even that remaining one must be removed, in order to prevent tumor-transmission-risks!
I was also told, that this "surgical i ntervention" will be inevitable sooner or later, even without any transmissions, due the enormous, unendurable pain, which will be caused by the constantly growing tumor.

I was already proposed the eyeball-removal surgery, but normally I refused it for now, and decided to delay it for as long as it is possible...
Even thinking of wearing a mere,  lifeless ball over my neck, so without even a sense of a single one existing eyeball, like some stuffed, glass- or plastic-eyed dummy...this thought still makes me so shocked and depressed, that I cry like a newborn baby!

I appologise for disturbing You guys with such a disasterous news, but I just had to tell, to shout it out to someone, wether they will care or not!!!