Re: A shocking and depressing news!

Thanks for all the moral support guys, and it seems I used an inaccurate _expression_, (again), which made Dark misunderstand that certain part of my post:
Namely, it is by far not the artificial eye which I fear, nor my physical appearence, after all I wear a plastic eye-prothesis instead of my left eye, since my early childhood even, and my facial symetry also sucks because of it, (despite that prothesys, my face still didn't manage to develop proportionally), it's the feeling of wearing a lifeless puppet-head instead of my own, )"puppet was the word I meant to use instead of "dummy"), what I fear the most.
I did have a seeing eye, and now I still have that eye as an organ, which, even without its primary function, (so without seeing anymore),, is still there, I feel it as a living part of my body, and it still signalizes me that there still is...something...in that eyehole, its a living organ, with which I can still sense, registrate at least da rkness, it still helps me when moving my head into directions, so it is still a source of orientation...but if it will become just a lifeless piece of glass or plastic, like my other eye is...with that one I can't "see", actually sense even darkness, there is nothing there, just lifeless skin and plastic, and that's how my whole head will feel after losing my 2nd eyeball too...

Don't know if I managed to express myself better this time...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector