Re: bk3 all secrets that we know

Exactly. You need to hit those disks and sort them in a correct order. Like, 6 should be the first disk at 22 0, 3 the second one at 24 0 and so on. I take the disk that has number 6 on it as our example. It is located at 34 0. You will go to 33 0, face right, hit it with your short sword or what ever which does not pnetrate, Then you go to 23 0, face left and hit the disk at 22 0. They will replace by each other. I mean the disk that has number 6 written on it will be at 22 0 and the disk at 22 0 will be at 34 0. Hope this helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector