Re: bk3 all secrets that we know

Hello everyone,
I am sorry for being a bit off-topic, but does anyone have a least of the secrets in BK2? For example there is one I am trying to find but it doesn't seem to work.
When fighting the helicopter in stage 15-4, there is a hidden item you can find when destroying the helicopter and then dying before the crash sequence is over. I try, but nothing special happens. So what should I do? Does the helicopter have to crash in one of these pits in flame mountain, or is it something else?
Thanks in advance,
Pulseman

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Saphira via Audiogames-reflector