Re: siri on my mac just speaks with the compact voices

Hi, unfortunatelly it didn't work. Siri and com apple speek synthesist didn't download any megabyte. Do you know of something else that I could do? I reenabled siri for multiple times now, and the checkboxes in the app store settings are checked. What can I do? Do I have to reset my mac?