Re: Choice of country for life. America, England or other

hi.
first, before I get anywhere, I'm in britain, at the time of writing.
second, while it may not be important for some, you say that america is a country. it actually is not. it is made up of states, just like Europe is made up of countries. so instead of america, you should start by asking about states, or even just read up on them. now, here are some answers, to some entertaining questions.
1. Is it true that white Americans are bad for black Americans? if we were in the second world war, quite possibly, yes. otherwise, it depends on individual. I personally don't agree with it.
2. Is it true that when I commit even a minor violation, I will definitely pay a fine? The police will not help, will not tell me what I'm doing wrong? For example, in Russia, if you came to Russia you need to register with the migration service. If you do not do this, and the police will find out about it, they can not punish, but explain, if you did not know. How a bout this in America and England?
depends on what you did. if you killed someone on the streets last night, don't expect the cops to give you a hug, sit down with a can of beer, and explain what you've done wrong. shop lifting, that may get away with a fine, or stealing, jail, depends. but hell, pretty much all countries that are in the EU, have similar regulations, nowadays, as a part of the EU contract.
3.   Is it true that people in America and England do not like communication? They are ready to help, but they are not ready to make friends or communicate. Is it true that in America and England there are very few people who could become true friends for life? good thing you've asked both in 1 question, as the answers are similar. short answer, depends on individuals. if you find someone, and become friends, it's then a matter of willing. are you willing to keep in touch with them?  Is it true that people can throw old friends and easi ly find new ones? that's  not up to countries, but rather, people, and our worlld. I believe people do get rid of friends more likely than 10 years ago, because they can find another. but again, that doesn't depend on countries, at all. Will I be able to live in America or England, if for me it is very important to have friends and I am badly worried about betrayal? speaking of friends, though, are you willing to ditch your Ukrainean friends? or willing to stay in touch with them? you just told us that you  don't feel like being in Ukraine, but want long lasting friends. having said that, you want to move. how does that work?
4. If I want to work as a lawyer, a politician. Will I be able to do this in America and England? if you have the qualifications, yes. if you dropped out of highschool, for whatever reason, unfortunately, no. today's world wants qualifications, not abilities. if \I went back to my own country, which is in eastern Europe, and I wanted to work somewhere, where english was needed, while I live in Britain for years, I have no qualifications of english at all. that's the best example I can give.
Criteria:
1. The country has cities with a population of 1.4 million people; why would you want that many people? I'm failing to understand.
2. There is no discrimination against disabled people;
that's up to individuals, not up to a country, as a whole. 3. There is no corruption;
4. Good and honest police work; the police will be honest as you are to them.
5. A blind man has the opportunity to work in those professions where the blind will be very difficult. A policeman, a detective, a politician, etc read up about polititions, and ask yourself, if you really want to be one. as for a police, how the (excuse language) fuck do you expect to chase a chryminal down the street? some jobs, like drivers, police, certain parts of the police, anyway, are just simply not practi cle. .
6. Simply get the citizenship of the country; good luck getting citizenship, without living in the country for at least, 3 to 5 years. and I'm still not a British Citizen, BTW. 7. People are kind and always ready to help.  that's up to the individual, once again. there are much more important things to consider, but since you haven't asked, I won't go into detail. good luck with your choices.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector