Re: Choice of country for life. America, England or other

This is why organisations for and of the blind run public education campaigns to educate the world that blind people are not another kind of species--we do the same things that the rest of the world does, just in a different way. We also need to educate ourselves, which is why I love it when people ask me questions about my disability, because they learn and they realise that the stereotypes they hold of us are very untrue. They question the myths that they have been told. As someone once told me,