Re: Choice of country for life. America, England or other

Actually that is a concern of mine when I actually start looking for jobs that people will judge me by my disability and not by my ability (I hope to be a programmer or in comerse or a combination. I might even have to go it alone with out an employer all though I wish to be an employee because I am not super creative.
Their is supposedly laws to prevent this, but who knows if they will work.
But this place is the only one where I have a shot at the capitalist dream (I don't like doing research so trying to become a prof is out of the question).