Re: Going back to Windows 7, a good or a bad idea?

Ditto everything Orko just said. I got a used Dell OptiPlex on eBay a month or so ago: Quad core I5 3.1ghz. Put a 1TB SSD in it, installed an OEM version of Win7 pro that I got for 7 quid or so on ebay, and I have a nippy PC for well under a hundred and fifty GBP. I hate all the stuff on win10 MS has added out of self-interest, and find it really cumbersome to navigate using a screen reader. As long as I can do everything I need to do on win7, I'll be sticking with it. Win 10 has nothing at all to make me want it at the moment. One thing I would embrace win 10 for is if tablets worked with jaws, but I tried one recently and I just couldn't get any of the touch screen gestures to work properly.