Re: Going back to Windows 7, a good or a bad idea?

@Crashmaster, well, I didn't find anything that was useful on Windows 10. Most of the applications I worked with existed on Windows 7. The only app I used was Windows Defender and I can say it used itself rather than myself using it. Most of the people who are now on Windows 10 say that one of the reasons for upgrading to Windows 10 is Narrator, but how many of them work with Narrator in daily basis? Narrator is improved a lot, but it is not still a decent replacement to JAWS or NVDA. The only case I used Microsoft Narrator on Windows 10 was when I tested the changes that people had reported. Other than that, I can't remember. Then there are still issues with the interface of Windows 10, particularly with the notifications not being red, or sometimes being, sometimes being not by JAWS or NVDA. Since I own a copy of Office 2010, I installed Window-eyes for Office and I was pleasantly surprised to  meet with an excellent support for Windows 10. It, in fact, read the n otifications quite more accurately than either JAWS or NVDA. But also I cannot put up with that eccessively sluggish fancy start menu.
I don't need the Microsoft store, or the Microsoft account service, and even the apps from Store that can be used and downloaded. I want a computer for what I used to do on a computer. I've said in some posts above that a computer is a computer, and not a tablet. For tablet, I always have my iPhone ready which offers everything that Windows 10 basically bosts about. Siri is a good assistant, all of the modern apps on the iPhone offer a more than medium functionality and if I want to buy music, I have apple music or itunes there. So, I can't see the point of upgrading to a system that is a hybrid of both a computer an a smartphone.