Re: Super Eric the Cleric

That's the trouble with Breakerbox. Great ideas and generally great atmosphere in the demos and games they've released. But I definitely agree they've gone about things in the wrong way and I definitely think he's tried to do too much at one time. Cloak of Divinity? Edge of Winter? Airik 2? Steampunk Neverland? Then there's Griff, and that story still seems incomplete after two games, although oddly enough I did have a dream last night in which I received an Email about a third installment.