Re: dungeons and dragons or, DND as many call it.

Back in the 80s, well before I lost my vision, I was very much into D&D. Every Saturday evening my best friend and I would gather together a bunch of friends and play an all night session of D&D. Lots of fond memories from those days.

Anyway, to make the task of being the dungeon master, which was usually my best friend as he was the most creative of the group, easier, I wrote a dungeon master's assistant for the Apple 2. It was an ongoing project because as we played, we'd come up with more features to add to it. Mostly it just did all the book keeping and calculating.

It was an interesting project that I believe I still have the source code to, though I have no idea why I made it a point to keep it, especially since I sort of lost interest in D&D as the years went by.