Re: help

Hi,
Double-posting a topic is not going to get you any attention from anyone on here -- it's more likely to annoy us. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but please delete this topic.
As for your actual question, I think lots of us require a bit more information than what you have provided:

  • What type of laptop is this? (i.e. new or used?)

  • Is the laptop up-to-date?

  • Are all your drivers on it up-to-date?

  • What are your system specs: WiFi card, computer model, etc?

  • What OS is this computer running?

The more information you provide about this issue the more data we'll all have to work with. Right now the description of your problem is very vague: you purchased a laptop and, since last Sunday, you can no longer connect to the internet -- and you now know it's not your firewall. We require a lot mor e information than just that, since the reason for this kind of problem can be very difficult to diagnose. It could be a number of things: your drivers, WiFi card, network, OS... you get the picture.