Re: Problem with Return Of The King!

danielpicard wrote:

Hello!

After several recommendations I decided to try out Return of the King. After creating an account on the web site (which was not too easy by the way) I tried to sign up with my account. However, the program only announces: “Network abnormal” and closes. My internet connection works without error and I even tried to temporarily disable my firewall, but nothing helped.

Maybe someone can help me!
Greetings from Daniel!

what are you want type of characters??