Re: advice needed after clean install of windows on new ssd

Ahoy there,

I don't know much about the system reserved partition,but if necessary windows installation automatically creates one, so if I were you, I wouldn't bother as long as the system works fine without any issues.

I am using bootcamp on my mbp,so I have no choice but to use win10,thank you apple, so I don't know, my previous win7 machines did have a system reserved partition,but the win10 doesn't.
Actually, it could have been created but hidden, have you tried diskpart?
Just some thoughts.
Grryf