Re: death match a new beginning v3

hello, I have some suggestions I hope that'll be useful. first, do something for that times the game can't load something or can't connect to the server so we can press escape and cancel the operation and try again, now if the game couldn't for example connect to the server, we'll stuck in it and we can't do anything except closing and reopening it.
next, make it so we could cancel the chat input by pressing escape. rather than find the cancel button and pressing it.
next, if the interact button was enter, that would be better. don't know the reason big_smile.
and something else. my archive has that error when I extract it.
CRC failed : dmnb\sounds\planet\room9.ogg  2 of 2
my fault or archive's fault?
and that is 1 beautiful game.
good luck

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Eleniendord via Audiogames-reflector