Re: What is up with undead-assault

Thank you for the quick response Manuel, much appreciated.

My wife just went to have a quick look and the points are back as they were. And yes the disconnecting issue after dying has been solved. Going to play again probably tomorrow night, a bit busy tonight but I can't wait, this is a brilliant game and we usually stay entertained for just over 3hrs if our internet connection holds up. now we can try to break our record of round 46 for the 2 of us.

Thanks again good sir

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DennisDeerm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DennisDeerm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stormer via Audiogames-reflector