All inPlay - Assistance Needed

Hi everybody - long time since I've been around here!

Was just wondering if anybody could help. I used to be around All inPlay a lot when I was younger - they were the first online multiplayer games that I ever played. I read the forum thread this year, where it was suggested that the company may have been sold and the new owner unfortunately passed away.

I was wondering if by any chance anybody is still in touch with the original developers. If people would be interest, I'm considering hosting these myself and opening up membership freely so that everybody can take part. Obviously this exclusively depends on whether the developers would be happy for this to happen and the source being readily available, but the sounds as well as the uniqueness of these games were the things that set them apart - it'd be a shame if these were forgotten about.

Thanks.