Re: Your experiences with Windows 10 mobile

I tried Windows phone 8.1 and the experience wasn't as polished as it could be. Some of the settings screens didn't speak at all and just said "window". Nearly all third party apps from the store didn't work with Narrator. I heard this is because most developers didn't code the apps with the proper APIs that Narrator uses. What is the current version of Windows 10 Mobile like? My Windows Phone doesn't support the update. Has Microsoft been adding features to Narrator like they have with the computer version? Does Windows 10 Mobile finally support Bluetooth keyboards? The version of Windows Phone 8.1 I have does not. If so, can you use Narrator commands like caps lock left and right arrow and all the others that can be found in the computer version?

Honestly, I think Windows 10 Mobile is about to become obsolete. If it's true that Microsoft is preparing to ship a full version of Windows 10 for ARM, that will be excellent!