Re: Why I left Linux and Android

If it's a 3rd generation galaxy tablet, the specs on that device are disappointing, and that's putting it lightly. Mine was so bad that Gazelle, a trade-site for mobile devices, would allow me to part with my galaxy tablet for...get ready...a wopping 5 bucks! So I think they proved the point that that device is only good for wiping your ass. Lol! Admittedly, that tablet ran android 4.1.2 and never got updated. As for the tablet running Nougat? Nougat is still running strong on a number of devices, it even ran pretty well on my short run of testing it on the nexus 5 that I sold on blind-bst to make sure Nougat would run well. If Android 4.4.2 doesn't give me hell, then Nougat definitely won't disappoint after only a year of release. As for Samsung's newer phones, s5 and above run a lot better. Up to speed with a nexus or one+ phone? Perhaps not, but that's thanks to the bloatware. Even though the device runs faster, there's still bloatware, the be tter specs just make up for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RidgeHaby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GalenVofs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : immogenew via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Davinwiz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Davinwiz via Audiogames-reflector