Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

Hey Guys,
I don't know how long it will take until We can Play Flight Gear but things look promising.
Bellow is a reply I got to My Email.

Hi G***,

I have just read the message you posted to FlightGear.
I wrote the "Spoken ATC" feature (available at http://wiki.flightgear.org/Spoken_ATC) and right now working on the GCA addon (not publised yet).

Both of them involve the radio communication between pilot and the Air Traffic Controller thru the Text to Speach feature.

In the first, the Controller voice reponds to the usual clearance requestings (for taxing, for takeoff, landing, etc).
In the second, the target is to emulate a Ground Controlled Approach serviced by a PAR (Precision Approach Radar). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-co … d_approach

I will read the links you gave and hope to take the challenge.

Of course, I will need your help because the matter is not familiar to me.

Best Regards,

Rodolfo

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DustinVioda via Audiogames-reflector