Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

Orin,
I only formatted the Computer once.
The funny thing is after I installed MCE for the first time after formatting I got the message saying the demo was expired, which I would understand if I was still running it under the old Windows installation.
Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled and that's when I changed the properties on the Wizzard file which allowed Me to be able to configure it but then of course I got the message again...
So of course I will not buy the Aerosoft Airbus to be able to use the demo. I would if it was very cheap and if I did not want to fly any other Plane...
So I will buy MCE within the next Days and wait until October when  FSX Pilot goes Open Source.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DustinVioda via Audiogames-reflector