Re: bk3, a few questions on weapons

hi, it is possible to do the level.. i just forgot how. I think here is a platform to which you drop, then wait for  camera to face the other way , then drop to the other side, and run and run. but its been a long time. You can too try a speed drink so you can escape those enemies. I think omega shooters will take the cameras out just fine, but then, what is the point of being stealth. ahhaha. but seriuosly, if you take the time to think about it and plan a good strategy it is possible I like/hate those levels. makes the game far more interesting and contemporary, modern (as far as audio games go).
and also, I am trying to craft a new weapon, the huge thing with splinter one. Does anyone know where the big iron balls are obtained? the huge ones I know you buy  in one of the last shops, but.. those aren't the ones.. By the way, killer tip on the gold collecting things. 18.1 and 8.1 are both great, though 18.1 is amazing fast. I love the cruisers!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector