Re: bk3, a few questions on weapons

Hi,
Wierd about the splinters indeed.
To get more bats and things,I think you need to use the warehouse to store what you get from the box thingy,and then you should be able to grab more of em.

after a lot of dieing,and I mean a lot in the flight where weapons come at you and you have to shoot them down in 25.5, I managed to scrape my way through I wasn't able to check properly,but I believe it must've been a few hundred hp left. this'll teach me to upgrade my sky racer even though I don't need to lol

made the snake chain, thanks for the tip there about the metals, and its ahh pretty good, but takes  a bit getting used to,same as the chain sword, obviously slightly powerful but not as much as you'd expect.

spirit sword has leveled to level 40 now,and its pretty good.
any more weapons people'd recommend? the ones that do high damage? max right now are chain sword and the snake,along with the laser weapon,yes the one I keep on forgetting the name to wink with spirit sword catching up.
rest are meh.

oh and, I actually brought the arrow gear from the shops but did not try it,must say its quite fun and quite a unique weapon out of everything I have seen so far. big_smile

god,but that magic ball is quite the hardest thing ever to defeat. haven't managed it yet,despite many tries, perhaps I'm just the wrong level for it.

how do you get the gravity killer again? is it the one based on difficulty?
oh and the give me the Chaos thinngy on 8.1,how do you deal with that one?
quite a bunch of questions in this one, I know. big_smile
Starting the next mode pretty soon,I think.
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector