Re: redspot review

@39
agreed with the first part. However, its just as sorressean says. I keep trying to point this out. The key word here is stolen, stolen, stolen. I need a drink, lol.

Almost sure the main reason there's vastly different opinions is because this wasn't really a public matter, thus public knowledge is lacking. I'm sure I can speak for Sam, Sorressean, and others by saying yes, the matter has been dealt with, however none of us condemns stolen code in any way, shape, or form. Neither will I support such a developer. In the long run, you make your own choices. You decide if this matters to you, or isn't a factor what so ever.

For those who're still reading the topic, and I've got a strange feeling that's a relatively high number, I'll have you know that we've taken a special point of talking about the major issues presented here. All I'll say is the possibility of being inpersonated, while always their no matter the game, has gotten much more difficult lately, same with balance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector