Re: My new youtube stream

Do what you know.
I've heard time and time again by both small and large youtubers that the best way to not get burnt out is to just put out material on subjects that you personally care about.

I think we both know that this channel probably won't get that big, it's just too much of a niche.
Of course that's not to try and put a damper on things, after all look at Tommy Edison, but shooting for the stars right away is almost a sure path to failure. tongue
I'm guessing you know that already though, and hence, even if you think the topic will be uninteresting to your audience, I'd suggest still doing it, as long as it makes you happy.
After all I'm guessing the channel is mostly for you, used as a creative outlet, as nearly all small channels are, with a secondary goal of helping people in your community out, and or spreadi ng the knowledge about this community.
I don't want to presume though, could be anything... :-)

Just remember that as long as your putting it out there, it's almost a certainty that someone is going to like it, you'd be surprised at the kinds of subjects that some channels are built around.
Trying new things is good too of course, but I suggest doing that later on, once you've exhausted your own set of interests.

On a side note, it's nice to see a female doing this, for the simple fact that all the similar AG channels get tiring. you also have a nice way of presenting things, with out much mumbling, lack of enthusiasm, etc.
Allot of AG channels have no voice over either so, that's refreshing, plus I have to commend you on using such a mainstream and at times inaccessible service, even if you had sited help or have enough vision, it's still pretty cool.