Re: My new youtube stream

Hey!!!
So first of all, thank you so much for your feedback.
Oh yeah definitely, I'm not looking for this channel to be huge or anything. Certainly not, but I do want to do something that will be helpful to others, even in a small way.
I am a psych major, and my whole modo is to help others.
So yes, I do stream for my enjoyment, that is very true, but I also do it because I hope it might help someone out there somewhere. smile So it's a fifty fifty sort of thing.
I'm glad you like my live streams, and youtube is mostly accessible.
It was surprisingly easy to get it set up actually. I thought it would have been difficult as well, but no it really wasn't. Which is great!!! smile
As for other blind youtubers, I know Liam Ervin is a huge one. He do es all the audio games that are out there, and rather thoroughly at that.
But yeah, we'll see. Thanks a lot for your suggestions. smile