Re: Jaws eloquence crash strings

nidza07 wrote:

Well about NVDA remote security, it is completely not true. Even if it was, create your own server and noone can hack you. You tell me well I don't know how to do that? A person who figured out by himself that someone can hack you so easily like that should be able to create a server.
Elements list isn't bad at all. Firstly it doesn't put anything together, when you open it you only have links. If you tab, there is a radio button to choose if you want links, headings or landmarks. In next version, there will also be buttons and formfields. In my view, much better than to memorise 5 different shortcuts for that. Even though I personally never found any need to use any links or elements list, for those who do it exists.
About bashing, you have such people at both sides who can't discuss something like this constructively and give real arguments so just resort to throwing random insults they ha ve. Then again, random misconceptions like that NVDA can't browse the web aren't better either.
Guess what, writing this with NVDA. I don't know how is it possible but yes am browsing the web with NVDA, not to mention that there are a lot of sites which are inaccessible and with jaws they can't work, but with NVDA they can. Very simple reason for this is that when jaws sees an empty element, it simply ignores it unlike NVDA.

My thoughts exactly. A big thumbs up for you, sir.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cryingfire97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector