Re: death match a new beginning v3

TheGreatCarver wrote:

Hi All,

This is going to be hard, but... Let's get on with it...

As it stands right now, DMNB has been put on the very back burner due to issues within the Reality Software team itself. Currently, the game is still available to download and play, however I have no idea as to how this might change.

Secondly, I am resigning from Reality Software. When I first joined RS, it seemed that I might have been of some help, however it has been made quite apparent that I have been nothing but a hindrance to the rest of the team. Therefor, I must say farewell.

I am truly sorry for how this has turned out. Thank you for your understanding.

N.C.

Alright since you posted that:

1. Resigning from a team that was never actually officially recognized [[wow]]. Just...[[wow]]. It wasn't ever a professional outfit or an official 'team' any any capaci ty. No office space, no filing of papers. Having worked in the industry proper there's a lot of steps to forming a company or a teama nd the 'team' did none of them, it wasn't ever officially recognized.

2. Resigning? No, you were jumping before you were pushed. You have harrassed developers of other games and tried to get the source code of DMNB , something that won't happen, you tried to take the project from Danny to 'revive it'. Which is no better than Mason or the UP thing using that code. By the way you never asked Danny for  the code or permission to modify it. Which as I get it is a big, big big no no among blind people...or gamers in general.

3. When another developer of a much bigger game goes off on ou, take heed of what they are telling you, especially when it relates to how you are. You want RS to be some ultra professional outfit. Spend time among actual real developers and you'll have your illusions shattered, i t's a job, it's not glamorous or fun to code for 8-9 hours a day. That, and oh by the way, I won't go into details but...I do know what's going on and I can say this project can pretty much be laid at your feet as to why it's dead. I can say with accuracy that Danny would be a lot more motivated if you weren't constantly bitching in the group chat all the time and demanding stupid shit constantly and  trying to get Danny and I to change how and who we are to please you. If it was a 'team' as you seem to think Danny would have fired you ages ago if it was a real world company, youh have been fired for being disruptive and causing trouble. Which, by the way is a real thing you can fire people for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector