Re: anyone here ever heard of hellblade?

I can answer those as well, but others may say different.
1. Of course you can walk in the wrong direction... no game stops you from going any way but the right one. I agree though, that voices do more than just discourage and bother you, of course. They do comment on when you do things right and they do tell you what to do, but not enough that you can precisely navigate the game, only blunder through it which, as I've said in other games, does not make the game playable in my book. anyone can blunder through any game and get through it with enough patience. Being able to complete it through cheer randomness doesn't count as playable imo.
2. The puzzles in this game aren't that clear cut, and from commentated playthroughs I've watched, you have to use the focus feature and still scan for the required runes. Read the copy pasted section from the guide in my post above, and you will get how the puzzles work.
3. Why would this be different on the pc ? The game is controlled similar to other action games.. the direction you press makes the character walk around in circles. they don't move in the four cardinal directions... that is a trait rare to Metal Gear solid and afew other games. Holding left or right will make the character continue going to the left and turning circles, as in 99% of other action games.

If Tensoon sees any mistakes, then they can feel free to correct me since I haven't played the game, after all. this is all guesswork from watching other people play the game and reading guides.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector