Re: Monthly chat September 2017

Thank you, Dark.  Honestly, it could have been way, way worse.  My house is mostly intact, I have no water damage this time anywhere, and the power's back now, so living here is starting to feel as relaxing as it ever did.  My AC unit works, I have food for the next couple of days or so, and my wife is going grocery shopping pretty soonish so we should make out alright.  My kids are all in their respective pieces, which is good because they have no return policy or repair instructions manual I'm aware of, though I've been tempted to looked high and low for the latter every once in awhile, particularly when they start acting up.
Where cheeriness is concerned, I spent enough time in life feeling sorry for myself and the sad state of affairs facing humanity, long enough to come to the realization that all of us require someone to step forward at least once in our lives and do their best to be the light of the world and the salt of the earth.&nb sp; If I can help in any which way I can by poking fun at myself and the sticky situations I find myself in some times, even if it just makes one person smile, why shouldn't I?  But even more importantly, I believe in a God that is greater than all of these things; it's not poppular, but for me, at least, it has changed my life and my outlook on things.  I wish the world felt more of what I feel; it's not happiness... I'd say it's a feeling that surpasses human comprehension, but for now, just about everyone I know calls it joy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector