Re: Contemplations of A Soon-to-be Adult

Hello Dragomier.
Well everyone has fears and doubts no matter what you're doing. It's natural, and it's also good to help you think things through. It is hard growing up sometimes, but it's also good for you. Something I do when I'm having doubts about something is turn that into something constructive. I do computer programming and play guitar, and these help me sort things out. Also reading books especially novels is a good way to help you sort out you're fears. You don't have to do these things exactly, I was just using myself as an example.
What is your major in college if you don't mind my asking?
Good luck on college and all of that!