Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

lol @the player i got my hamberger instead. I love how people get but hurt over random shit and start saying things about people they know little if at all about. Programible timeboms were on tk before they even hit redspot but what ever. I am just gonna wach this dromma.  Today i was unfairly kicked out of redspot and i am not creating topicks and bitching around but i guess