Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

@orko
read the post again. he has bin like that to menny of us, and that';s not the only point I hafve said. and for you who said that I  have said only that Ivan stole redspots code, think allittle bit before saying what a poster is saying I haven't said very mutch did he stole it or anything it was the ideas. and, I bet that those drowing sebben sounds are from up, at lest they aren't Ivan's.
that's just it. don't reply to a topic if you are going to fokus on the point where you can score.
Kind regards.
Aleksandar