Re: Craving a naval warfare game...

Hi Locudus.
Well that's two of us. I would love to see a game like this. Lone wolf and time of conflict are out there, but you're right there is a lot more to do then what they put in there. I may tackle this sometime in the future, I can't right now but it would be awesome to have a game with space or sea naval battles. We had dmnb for a while which could've given us some of those kinds of things, but that blew up a few days ago. There are a lot of great developers on here, I hope someone will pick this up.