Re: Contemplations of A Soon-to-be Adult

Well aren to be honest if you are that way inclined, you are well on the way to not being automatic which is the key.
Chances are that if you keep your ears pealed as it were you can probably snag a job or so.
You seem to be out there and not in the normal point, as long as you don't go on automatic which judging by your post you won't you should be ok.
The issues I had came from the fact that when I went through school, I advanced up the ladder with a promise of a pot of jewelry and gold at the end.
I climbed the ladder, got to the top, did uni and a few more courses and even some extra dj courses with a friend.
I finnished my cv and found that not only is there no way to the other side but that there is no way down either till the ladder rusts.
I am set up for, blankness.
I have reached the top, what do I do now?
Is anyone here?
Obviously they all know and have left me here.
The qustion will you need a job.
Probabl y you will but you are the sort of guy that is outgoing which is a thing I am not, you shouldn't have issues finding something to do.
The fact you are doing loads of things means you have a few job opps right there so yeah.
For me, life is busy, but sometimes I feel it.
While at home with the family ofcause I am still sheltered from some of that life stuff.
But they will not live for ever, and so eventually I will have to climb down the ladder to find what is left.
I semi know what may be waiting for me the guy that didn't get over, but for now I live the fake blindy life, spending cash, and enjoying a life I couldn't if I didn't live at home.
Soon that life will be over.
I guess I will have some carer maybe though here that costs, and maybe a few other things who knows.
For me, I need the right kick to get started, once I am started its no issue.