Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

braille0109 wrote:

that's most likely why Sam hasn't added them. they would simply be over abused. I still wonder where the guy got his coins, although I'm apparently a cheater with 70000 coins. I lost all my shit, and Ivan gave me coins rather than the stuff. so I only buy what and when I need. guess he got jealous of that. ah well, am sure he'll survive.  as for an admin, a good, a real, admin, is someone's who's there when you need them. someone who doesn't remind you that they are an admin, and someone who blends in the crowd, and only uses their admin powers, if and when, necessary.`

Admins can give coins, and any other item they want to give, to other people. I've seen this first hand, back when I actually liked and played TK. One of the admins, Quinton, demonstrated this to me on TeamTalk back in spring of this year, and even gave me some coins. This may be th e reason why people have so many coins and items!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector