Re: death match a new beginning v3

@Dgleks and everyone else who considers themselves exceptionally grown up and the like,
the problem with your misguided attempt at simple logic is that when you visit a place like this, there are these small matters we generally tend to refer to as rules and regulations, guidelines, if you will, under which we must all abide provided we are here, posting anything whatsoever.  My initial desire, yes, my personal wish, if you carefully consider,  is quite simply to join in and troll trolls because why not?  The answer is quite straightforward: I can read.  this sight has a code of conduct.  There are policies that are enforced by a panel of trusted individuals.  There is nothing in the faq or elsewhere that says you are allowed to throw away those rules you don't like and proceed as you please.  If you're as grown up as you claim to be, neither I nor any of the other mods should have to point this out to you.
Please consider not only your intent behind what you post but the way someone else is going to take it.  As mods we're not here to handhold and babysit; we're not here to referee disputes between members of this community.  We're here to keep it as balanced as possible.  If you wish to fight, take it elsewhere.  Whatever you do outside of here is your personal issue and we promise not to try and intervene wherever else you might go with it.  If someone else brings it up to us we won't even bat an eyelid and tell them we could honestly care less so long as it doesn't take place here.  That's it.  I'd like to look the other way and pretend nothing happened here; that will be determined by the way everyone concerned with this topic behaves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector