Re: Text And Violence

Hi Jericroda.
I think you misunderstood my post. It's nothing against you personally, and your not causing problems. I don't want you to feel like this forum is rejecting you. We're very welcoming here. Anyway if you just try lost and hound I think you would enjoy it. Like I said I can't change your opinion about the title, but I hope you'll reconsider after trying the game.
I'm glad you like my signature, it's from the first metal gear solid game, where they have a huge shootout in the corridor. I liked that part so much I just took Snake's order to his partner and made it into a signature.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector