Re: can not register on quentin C's playroom

I was just about to create a similar topic. Something seems to be wrong with the whole registration and pasword recovery process.
I was trying to log in to my account. I thought, I still knew the password, but it didn't work. Then I tried to reset my password. When I fill out the form and click on "Reset password", nothing happens. I even tried to create a new account. But I always get the message "Fatal error: E-Mail registration not found".
Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.