Re: I need serious help with killer instinct

I understand your frustrations. As I said, I am a very annoying person... or that is me just being cynical about myself. The point is, I have tried to search around somewhat, and I found it slightly harder to find things on the web than I did here. I'll try tightening up my search terms, but for some reason it appeared to me as if most of Killer Instinct's info was on Wikia or Youtube. I'll keep trying though. And I did check your own review or walkthrough, whichever you call it, and I skimmed it a bit more than I should have, but I'll take another look.