Re: our LC games site is alive!

I'm sure I'm missing something here.
Missions work okay, but in space I am not able to land on anything. The v key doesn't work and if I go to 0 50 0 where earth is supposed to be I am just told "stop the ship first"
I have flown around the map right up to 200 200 and have seen nothing else, no other planets, no asteroids nada, indeed the only thing I can land on on the map is lc station. I have tried going at speed 1, I've tried cranking the speed right up to 100  nothing either way, even when I'm sitting on 0 50  and hitting enter I'm still "stop the ship first"

I used auto navigation to fly to earth, and again  no object menu, and nothing I could find by wandering, indeed it was a little odd since I could only exit the ship in my spacesuit (which very odd for earth.

If people are finding asteroids and debris to sor alvage other planets I'd be interested to know how or what I am missing , since thus far the only thing in the game I've got to work is the missions, which is a shame since the game looks great otherwise, and I love the idea of a single  game of this type.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector