Re: The Killer: Ultra Power 2.0 with a side of suckysauce?

charliemerry1902 wrote:

Yes ivan, and your admins never did that. They never moved me to mines, moved me to hight 10000000000000, they never wiped my inventory and never gave me my items back, they never did any of that shit.
I don’t think we’re perfect, but we’re not half as bad as your admins are.

Just tell me one time, one time, only one time, when any of those admins ever did something like that. They moved them selvs, some were using bombs and missiles and stuf, and that's not the crime. When did they move players? When did they? Used /sethealth? I think that they didn't use /sethealth between them selvs. Sometimes they were using /inv, but that's when they were planning to go AFK or simply didn't want to battle.
This reached me to the following thing.
Is your only defence, your admins were doing the same? you were doing the same, blah blah blah! Seriously, I think that this topic has made it self into a trashtalk. Now it's basicly Ivan is all rong and you are only good and goodness knows what. I am not defending Ivan, I am only saying what I have seen here.
And, Ivan, I would suggest you stop looking at those topics. Yes, you worked on tk, I understand all that, but I think that returning to a drama boiling project isn't a good Idea. but, your game, your jujment! As I have said in the other topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector